Friday, November 14, 2014

Dolls are people too

Ok, so these two girls decided to go on a trip to Argentina and Bolivia, and they brought me with them. And frankly, I'd like to take a few moments to talk about what really mattered during the last few weeks: the horrible mistreatment of a small Asian doll named Taylor. Yes, I am talking about me.

I'd like to say that it's not that I'm always pissed off, it's just how my face was painted on. But after a few weeks with Jean and Jenn, I'm glad that my face can show the constant feeling of hatred that I have toward these bitches.

Seriously, there were days that I never saw the outside of a purse. Do you know what else they keep in their purses? Well, neither do I because it's really dark in there.

I've stolen this smartphone and this is a cry for help. I'm not joking, someone please help me. I'm literally on the verge of slitting my wrists, but I can't because they are attached to the sides of my body.

All I have to say is that these guys deserve to be on death row for their blatant disregard for my rights. Well, ok, maybe not death row, but at least prison. I mean maybe prison is a little much, but like a harsh reprimanding. I really do hate them. Hate maybe is a strong word. I guess they're alright...

OMG I have Stockholm syndrome! I was kept in a bag! For weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment