Thursday, November 6, 2014

Chao Argentina

I'm going to honest with you, kids: today was probably less than blog worthy. And while I considered making up a grand story about Jeannie being attacked by a giant spider or the plane emergency landing in the Atlantic, leaving us to swim miles to shore, I think you're water than that. We're all better than that. 

So, the real story. Today we had our final morning in iguazu and flew back to Buenos Aires. After a brief moment of panic at the sight of numerous, giant planes and then another brief moment of panic when my backpack didn't come out on the belt for far too long, we made our way back to the hostel. 

We enjoyed a fantastic chorizo with all the cremas you can dream of and sat in the shade. Of course we followed this with a long and arduous search for ice cram. We walked many blocks out of our way but finally we found it and it wa magical and entirely worth it. 



We returned to the hostel and relaxed, plagued by a mysterious stomach ache until I decided I needed to hunt for leather boots and forced Jeannie to accompany me. I found some, they're glorious. 



Tomorrow morning we fly to La Paz, Bolivia for a week of hiking and hijinx. Get ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment