Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Rebuttal

I'd like to correct the slanderous things that were posted about me this morning and add a bit of detail to the story of my newfound love. 

First, Jeannie will tell you a "fell down" whilst walking in a flat surface in very high heels. I did no such thing. 

You see, we were passing a large group of people waiting for the bus and I, as is tradition in my native state, bowed deeply toward them, throwing out my arms. I bowed so deeply that for a moment I sat on the ground which is the highest form of respect one can show where I'm from. 

The looks on their faces were not of irritation or amusement but appreciation. 

Second, I was recently told by a "friend" that I should look for men who are "kind of clumsy and maybe a little heavy." Well ladies and gentlemen, I found him. 

See Jeannie's earlier post for the details but suffice it to say he had me at "you're so tall I don't know how I would..." And then a lot of confusing gesturing. 

When he departed and broke my heart forever, my darling Emmanuel left us with a few kind words. 

To Jeannie: thank you for the conversation, I really liked talking to you
To me: I love you. I...I love you. Te amo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment